Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lost and lonely

turquoiseMap6225 October 10th, 2018

I had a listener and now shes too busy to get on. Ive been in a abusive relationship for many years. I feel alone and have no one to talk to. My search for a listener has been complicated. Ive had people disconnect or even sext me. I have not left the relationship and Im not actively trying to leave. Which angers a lot of people apparently. Dealing with a lot of depression and anxiety about multiple facets of life. Also not everyone is accepting of the part of me that is bi, but I havent accepted totally myself. If anyone has any suggestions it would be great. I was usually online multiple times a week but its been several months that Ive been even able to talk to someone besides leaving a message.

Thanks,

TM

100PercentFeelings October 10th, 2018

@turquoiseMap6225 Hi, Im sorry youve been dealing with this. I really hope you find a listener that can connect and support you and that actually has time to get on! Im very new to this site and Im looking for one myself. Im proud of you for continuing looking for support!

MistyMagic October 23rd, 2018

@100PercentFeelings

I love your name, I think I am 100% feelings too! Hope you find the support you need. Maybe there should be a weekly group support session?

Furaventos October 23rd, 2018

@turquoiseMap6225 Im so sorry you are dealing with so much. Feeling alone with all that going on must be very difficult. Hope you can find some relief here, finding a new good listener for you or writing on forums.

Hugs

MistyMagic October 23rd, 2018

@turquoiseMap6225

Well done for finding 7Cups and this forum! Sadly so many members seem to have a bad experience with listeners, but keep persevering there are plenty of great listeners out there. I know that many people think differently about domestic abuse situations and easily say why don't you leave, but life is complicated and nothing is straight forward is it?

Stay strong!