Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don

beautifullybroken July 13th, 2019

I just left an domestic abuse relationship that I have been in for a year... I dont feel like I should be feeling this way but I feel so depressed I dont even want to leave the house out of fear. I feel like I hate myself because what he did was my fault. I dont know what to feel I just feel empty and no one understands. I feel like I have no one to talk to. Is this all normal to be feeling after leaving an abusive relationship? Part of me miss him and I dont know why since he hurt me but things were getting really bad I know I had to leave. I dont know if I can do this on my own. I feel so alone. I dont think I can do this.

blueTree4814 July 21st, 2019

@beautifullybroken

I'm in a similar situation and I feel exactly the same

MistyMagic July 14th, 2019

@beautifullybroken

Heyyyy I will send you a warm gentle hug if that might help you feel a little better. I would also like to say that whatever the situation that you have so bravely left behind it was NOT your fault! I have spoken to many that have been in your situation, and all of them felt they were to blame, that is a perfectly usual feeling to have, but it will fade as you heal.

If you would like then please pm me and we can talk 1-1 privately and then you can share your story and hopefully start to mend, just click on my blue butterfly. Butterfly

Listening .... One Step At A Time