Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Too many traumas … where do I begin?

forcefulFriend4768 January 21st, 2022

I’ve been traumatized since watching my pass away before my eyes at age 6, but I can remember things before before then. Even as a baby standing in my crib. Probably age 2… I’ve been through sexual, verbal and physical abuse all of my young and adolescent life. My inner child screams for help! I have tried to commit suicide more times than I care to think about. Been in and out of numerous mental institutions, rehab facilities all to no avail. I’ve never fully healed my traumas. I am anxious, compulsive and yet no longer depressed, but my demons don’t stop.

Where do I go? Where do I start? I feel like I’m going around in circles and can’t stop. Most days I am high functioning and do well but, I’m only fooling myself. I need help desperately.

Izzzzzzyyyyyy January 22nd, 2022

Hey<3

I know its hard to overcome trauma and I wont say you can make it all disappear coz i am still going through alot of my childhood trauma. But just know that there are alot of people that would love to help you including me. So if you wanna talk you can text me<3