Felling very stresed out

reservedCamp637 February 10th, 2021

Please somebody help me get thru this

Rkkaushal09 February 10th, 2021

Please share with me..why you are feeling this

reservedCamp637 OP February 10th, 2021

I am leaving with mine abusive husband for 25 years cant do it anymore

niceHuman7762 February 11th, 2021

Okay, deep calm breaths. Okay? Nice and slow. Calm your breathing down. There you go. You've got it. I went through this in the summer, it was emotional abuse. I cant tell you if you should stay or go, thats not my place. If you feel like your going to be harmed, please call 911. If you are safe now, evaluate your life. What do you want? How do you want to live your life? Look inside, trust yourself, you know the answer. We are here for you, we are with you.

bipolarcancersurvivor March 10th, 2021

You stayed long enough with an abuser. Time to leave ASAP. I stayed in an emotionally abusive relationship for 5 years and even after over ten years the PTSD from that relationship has worsened my bipolar symptoms during times of stress causing a vicious cycle. Before I ran away from the relationship, I had packed all my clothes in trash bags ( didn't even have energy to get suitcases) and left them in the garage until I was finally pushed to the edge and couldn't stand it any longer. The financial hardships were deadly but ultimately it was the best decision ever made.

Attack February 10th, 2021

Its time for you to muster the courage to leave . The moment that even u said the word abusive without hesitation shows how much you already want to leave . You just needed a second opinion and personally mine would be to leave . Simply because you dont have to live the rest of your years in misery . Where there is one abusive soul and is always another beautiful soul right around the corner waiting to spread love and compassion for you. Real Love Has No Abuse . It is treasured . Never think twice if you already know you cant accept being abused

soulsings February 11th, 2021

@reservedCamp637 sorry for the anguish you feel.

you could talk to a listener one to one.

Another option is to use the self help guide on break ups https://www.7cups.com/breakup-advice/

Seeking professional help is something you might consider.