Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What to do now?

ang110206 April 18th, 2023

What do i do. What happens now. I hurt everyone i talk to and i ruin it by being there. I hurt people. Thats what i do. And I bring them down. My home doesnt feel like a home. School isnt the same place it once was. There are two people who i need the most. One is dealing with her own stuff and if shes not ok im not gonna interfere with that. The other person is distant with me because i hurt him too much. What do i do now. I have no one. And this sucks. Im losing my friends, im falling out of love, falling into love with the wrong people just because they show me that they are there for me. What happens now. Where do i go from here.

soulsings April 19th, 2023

@ang110206 I am sorry you are feeling you are having trouble with relationships. That must be difficult to cope with.

I think my expectation has been unrealistic in the past thinking someone could make me happy when I am not happy and I have had to work on that.

Have you considered getting professional help?

selfconfidentTiger8983 April 19th, 2023

It sounds like you are going through a difficult time and feeling alone and disconnected from those around you. It's important to remember that your feelings are valid and that it's okay to ask for help. Consider reaching out to a mental health professional or a support group to talk about your experiences and develop coping strategies. It's also important to practice self-compassion and forgiveness towards yourself, as everyone makes mistakes and has difficult times. Take things one day at a time and focus on small steps towards feeling better, such as engaging in activities that bring you joy or finding ways to support others in your community. Remember that things can and will get better, even if it doesn't feel like it right now.