Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need help...

Taylor511040 January 18th, 2023

Okay, so. I have been depressed and I have been super nervous all the time lately... Regardless on what I try to do to stop it, peer relationships at school and at home have been stressing me out and so have my schoolwork and chores. I have also have things happen to my family. My mom lost her job, my grandma is going to pass away, etc...

I sometimes wish I could run away from my depression and my worries but it always seems to keep coming back for me... And I haven't told my parents because I do not think they care or they will just yell at me.

I wish I had someone that gets me and wants to comfort me... Because rn times have been tough.

BetheyBoop January 18th, 2023

Hey!

I'm sorry things are hard right now. I was depressed at your age and am still working my way out of it, but have definitely made progress!

I look back a lot and wonder at how strong I had to be to get through the most defenseless years of my life. Sometimes, being young isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Sending you positive and healing vibes!

Taylor511040 OP January 18th, 2023

@BetheyBoop Thank u, I need all the emotional support I can get!

compassionateBlueberry4830 January 18th, 2023

Thank you for sharing! I can totally relate to you Taylor! But you have to keep pushing through. You matter to people!! Have you tried to contact any psychiatrists for medication? I know medication is always an answer thrown at you, but it has helped me so much over the past 4 years! I do have some days where I am down and don’t want to do anything. Medications are not perfect, but they surely make a difference in my life! If there’s a way we can chat, I’d be happy to talk to you. I’m having a night where I’m depressed and turned to this app. Please reply back! You do not need to feel alone! ❤️

Taylor511040 OP January 18th, 2023

Sorry! I was asleep. Anyways, I haven't been to a doctor in a long time. And I'm not even old enough to drive my own car yet. And I told you this... No one in my family gives a ***. I am not 18. I just put 04 because that is my lucky number. =)

jda3902907 January 18th, 2023

I just want to say you're not alone. I get you. I've been there.

Taylor511040 OP January 19th, 2023

You have? Well, at least someone knows what it feels like