Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🀍 Healing Experience 🀍

Sukj July 19th, 2021

Hey guys let's talk about our healing experiences in oder to give hope to others ✊

amiablePeace77 July 20th, 2021

@Sukj

Hey there, talking about our healing experiences is a wonderful idea to create hope in other!
One of the most important healing experiences I had in the last years was based on practising mindfulness, learning whatever happens I will have my back, can comfort myself and that's okay to be how I am for myself = acceptance.

Sukj OP July 27th, 2021

Glad to hear that πŸ˜„ i hope you will keep on growing like this... best wishes πŸ€—πŸ€—

soulsings July 20th, 2021

@Sukj exercising every day helps me stay grounded and stay healthy.

Sukj OP July 27th, 2021

Yeah, exercise is good for physical as well as mental health...😊

soulsings July 31st, 2021

@Sukj I agree really helps me feel energy and stay calm.

generousBeach5316 July 20th, 2021

Self affirmation and meditation is the best solution. I did try a lot of things, coping with alcohol, going to my therapist, hanging out with friends and family. Until I started to withdraw to everything. What saves me is myself. I did a lot of self talk and affirmation. Sharing to myself my aspirations. Repeating good things and mindfulness of everything that happens around me.

Sukj OP July 27th, 2021

This is a good thing... congratulations on coming this far πŸ‘.... i know u can keep moving forward

soulsings July 21st, 2021

@Zayrae21 music really helps me too!

Sukj OP July 27th, 2021

Yeah, it's a great stress reliever 😊

bubblyMusic8287 November 11th, 2021

Yes cant imagine how life would be without music !

soulsings November 11th, 2021

@bubblyMusic8287 music is a balm to me that heals me.

bubblyMusic8287 November 11th, 2021

@soulsings indeed one of the most powerful thing on earth!

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS July 28th, 2021

@Sukj

Firstly, what an inspiring and thoughtful post. Thank you for this wonderful contribution as I think it's so motivating to hear how others have felt better and what coping skills they have found to feel better.

A healing experience I have had was connecting to myself through mindfulness and meditation. It allowed me to find joy and flourish in the simplest of things such as being grateful for my health and for those around me. I also find healing in walking and spending time with loved ones.

I also find healing in reading how kind and positive the 7 Cups community is; especially after the collective suffering we have all endured over the past 18 months.

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile
Sukj OP July 28th, 2021

Glad to hear about ur journey...😊 i hope u keep on growing like this and have a beautiful life aheadπŸ€—πŸ€— best wishes

hopeful1971 August 3rd, 2021

I have a trip planned for November. I am traveling alone, which is very unusual for me, and doing a private healing retreat in Sedona, Arizona. I am going hiking to the vortexes and doing intense sessions with healers there. Totally out of my comfort zone and I’m not very big believer in some of it but I figured… why not try it. It may open a door to a new way of coping and healing. And I will disconnect and have alone time and take in all of the majestic views there. Very nervous and very excited!

soulsings August 4th, 2021

@hopeful1971 hoping for the best result for you.

somewhereiam142 September 8th, 2021

After reading other people's experiences of healing and have gone through parts of trying to figure out what helps me heal... The word I've been seeing is mindfulness. Trying to be more mindful of how I take care of myself mentally and emotionally. Being mindful that I cannot place expectations on people...I have to allow them to be who they are even if I do not agree. Trying to be more mindful with loving me more and thinking more positive about what I deserve because it's no one's responsibility to make me happy except for me.

soulsings September 9th, 2021

@somewhereiam142 I agree mindfulness has helped many people. There is a mindfulness discussion at 5PM in the Mindfulness Group Support room that only opens 10 minutes before discussion begins. You can access it here https://www.7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS November 11th, 2021

What a brilliant thread! @sukj

I often find healing through yoga and writing. I like to connect my mind and body with setting intentions through yoga (usually these are focused on acceptance and developing positive thinking patterns) and writing helps me to process my own thoughts and find new ways of understanding how I feel. This thread is also very healing to read and gather ideas so thank you!

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile
Pieparrot March 17th, 2023

@Sukj

(contents deleted because of inappropriate language by amiablePeace77)

lovelyWings564 March 22nd, 2023

@Sukj

Beautiful post

Heart4art March 27th, 2023

@Sukj I have been going to therapy for about 5 months. I didn't actually start feeling better until I started taking piano lessons again, and then I bought some tap shoes and watching tap dance instructional videos. So Shuffle Ball Change! LOL