Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Quitting Weed Today!

EliMaple87 April 10th
Quitting weed today

I don't see problems with whoever uses it.

To be honest, during the years I smoked it helped me more than it didn't.

I don't drink and weed puts me in a state where I get really reflective. 

I like writing and thinking about things, life, study, etc...

Anyways... I'm in a stage in my life where it doesn't fit anymore.

So knowing that there is just 1 thing to be done.

So I'm quitting and throwing away all the stuff I got.

The reason is because it's messing with my dopamine system in some way.

It's getting hard for me to exercise, to go outdoors, to do what need to be done...

Last year I spent about 3 months without weed for a "T-break".

I lost about 10kg, I exercised 3-4 times a week, I woke up at 5am most of the days...

So once I got back I could notice that in a few months I went back to square one.

I need to have my health and strength and my best.

Being married, with two kids and a dog I need to be in my best shape...

And not only that, last few years I read and learned A LOT!

I have plans to start sharing all my knowledge on youtube, so I need to be in shape, with my life organized, routines in place and everything going at full speed.

Weed is the one things standing in the way. (Lack of motivation, messed dopamine, bad nights of sleep)

So that's why it's time to get rid of it.

Hoping for it to be a easy.

I've been smoking everyday for the last 3.5 years (apart from the 3 months T-break).

CheeryMango April 24th

Quitting won't necessarily be easy, especially after using it daily for several years, but it's a journey worth embarking on for your physical and mental health. Remember to be patient and kind to yourself throughout the process. Seeking support from loved ones or even professional help if needed can also make the transition smoother. It's inspiring to hear about your plans to share your knowledge and experiences on YouTube, and I have no doubt that you'll achieve great things once you're able to focus fully on your goals. Stay strong, stay focused, and know that you have the strength within you to overcome this challenge. You're taking a powerful step towards a brighter, healthier future, and that's something to be proud of.

JasperTheGreat April 25th

@EliMaple87

SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I've been trying to quit vaping...