Community /

Alcohol & Drug Addiction Support

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
Helpful Activities for Recovery
by SoulfullyAButterfly
Last post
August 10th
...See more What hobbies or activities have you found helpful in your recovery?
Alcohol & Drug Addiction Automated Taglist!
by tommy
Last post
June 26th
...See more Welcome to the Alcohol & Drug Addiction Taglist This thread is an auto-updating list. The list is regularly updated by forum leaders and can be found below. Having issues? Reply to this thread and someone will help you! Why should I join the taglist? ✔ Never miss out on sub-community check-ins, discussions or events ✔ Get tagged and notified by community leaders whenever a new relevant thread has been posted ✔ Become a more active member of the community. What do I need to do? ✅ To add yourself to this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please add me. ❌ To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please remove me. ------------------------- Current taglist as of 26 August (updated by @tommy) @blueFan4699 @braveHuman6773 @jrk27 @Kitamean @PeanutButterMurph @texaswily @tommy @tornwillow @transurvivor @veronikamalik
Recovery Journey Tips
by SoulfullyAButterfly
Last post
October 28th, 2023
...See more What tips would you give to someone who is just starting their recovery journey?
Alcohol & Drug Addiction Automated Taglist!
by tommy
Last post
June 26th
...See more Welcome to the Alcohol & Drug Addiction Taglist This thread is an auto-updating list. The list is regularly updated by forum leaders and can be found below. Having issues? Reply to this thread and someone will help you! Why should I join the taglist? ✔ Never miss out on sub-community check-ins, discussions or events ✔ Get tagged and notified by community leaders whenever a new relevant thread has been posted ✔ Become a more active member of the community. What do I need to do? ✅ To add yourself to this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please add me. ❌ To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please remove me. ------------------------- Current taglist as of 26 August (updated by @tommy) @blueFan4699 @braveHuman6773 @jrk27 @Kitamean @PeanutButterMurph @texaswily @tommy @tornwillow @transurvivor @veronikamalik
Court tomorrow
by reservedTangerine9348
Last post
April 12th
...See more Good morning everyone, Tomorrow is my appearance for a DUI I got back on Feb 17th. I came back to 7cups right after that. I love the support system here and the community. I am afraid because I've never been in trouble with the law before but I have a best friend who will be with me during my hearing. I hope to make it through tomorrow so I can come back and get on 7cups tomorrow :) Have a great Tuesday everyone!! Shannon
If you were to thank someone now, who would it be and why?
by tommy
Last post
July 2nd, 2023
...See more If you were to thank someone now, who would it be and why? Did they do something to help you on your recovery journey?

Alcohol & Drug Addiction Support

Welcome to Alcohol & Drug Addiction Support! This is a safe, supportive and inclusive space for you to discuss everything and anything related to Alcohol & Drug Addiction.

What are the different forum topics for Alcohol & Drug Addiction?

Alcohol Addiction Support: Get support for an alcohol addiction here.

Community Space: A place for icebreakers, introductions, discussions and community check-ins.
Substance Use Support: Get support for substance use here.

How can I help?

You can help us by simply responding to threads and sharing your story (if you're comfortable). Check-in with us, join a discussion, or start one! Alternatively, you can join us as a Forum Leader. Check out this thread for more information.

Helpful Threads

Taglist: Do you want to stay up to date with our community? Then join our tag list to be notified whenever there is a new discussion or update within the community!

Alcohol & Drug FAQ

Q: Are there any sub-community specific guidelines that we need to adhere to?

A: You can find Sub-community specific guidelines below, which you should follow in addition to the general forum guidelines.

Help! I still have a question!

If you need help, feel free to contact a community leader or post here, and someone will contact you!

Community Leaders
Forum Supporter