Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey ...

calmKermit7178 December 10th, 2023

Hey guys ... To all of you who are reading this the sunflower at school girl kinda ran out of flowers to give for a bit . A lot has happend these past few months and im sorry I just left my series abandoned ... To all the Forum heads , my deepest heartfelt apologies . Im going to start the theard back up tomorrow and earn the role of forum supporter once again when Im ready . thank you guys all so much for the support , lots of love Kermit 💖

helpfulstrawberry312 December 10th, 2023

@calmKermit7178

Take your time and thank you for all you've done already!

See you again when you're ready!

CaringEzra December 11th, 2023

@calmKermit7178 

hey lovely Kermit, its so nice to see you again, I know I have missed you and your amazing posts. I am so sorry to hear that its been a rocky couple months for you. Life is unpredictable and throws us many hardships. Its completly okie to step back when you need to, and take time for yourself, while you process, and manage life. Cups is always here for you, and so are all your fellow cups friends. Please know we are here for you always and take all the time you need getting back into things. There is never a rush.  *gives you a sunflower🌻 and cookies🍪*