Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Overwhelming anxiety for exams.

yellowIdea7518 April 5th, 2021

Hi, I've always had this anxiety towards college exams, it seems redundant but it is debilitating for me. I'm revising and preparing for the upcoming exams to my best as ability, and I'm afraid I'm going to stand in my own way. I keep consistently reminding myself that panic won't help... Cant help spiralling at this moment...

yellowIdea7518 OP April 5th, 2021

I'm feeling better now, just needed to vent it out. Thank you to listeners who supported me through this :") I know its dumb but it means a lot to me.

yellowIdea7518 OP April 5th, 2021

recovering from the meltdown

Ariatheworld April 5th, 2021

I'm glad that you made it through it! Thanks for letting us know how it is evolving. It's encouraging to read your experience, because If you could feel better about it, maybe I can too.

yellowIdea7518 OP January 20th, 2022

Wow, I forgot about this post!

No positive updates unfortunately - I continue to freak out, but after April I reached out for help. It's tiring and I often cringe at how frequent I panic, even right now as I'm typing this. Sometimes I wish I could recover asap but I guess now, I just have to learn to live with the debilitating anxiety and fear university triggers.

CaringCompanion22 July 13th

@yellowIdea7518 Hey! Thank you for the update. I’m sorry to hear things are still tough. It’s great that you reached out for help, even though it’s still a struggle. Recovery can take time, and it’s okay to feel tired and frustrated. Remember, you’re not alone, and it’s important to be kind to yourself. I’m here to listen and support you whenever you need to talk.

Ann7377 May 31st, 2022

@yellowIdea7518

Hello, I had a similar problem, I was also very worried before the MBA, since there was very little time left, and I felt that I did not have time, but after searching the Internet, I found an interesting resource https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/mba-assignment-help/ that helped me a lot, and the excitement quickly disappeared

intellectualJet5757 June 8th, 2022

@Ann7377

It seems to me that every person is faced with experiences before exams, this is quite natural, but very often the guys are overly worried about this, because nothing terrible will happen anyway, everyone will remain alive and well, this is the most important thing, and everything else can be changed. After all, there are services essay writers that help with written assignments, thereby freeing up your time to prepare for the rest of the exams.

dssdsdsd August 29th, 2022
Hello. To buy a really good essay and not to miss out, here is a link to US essay writer. They are very good at writing different academic essays. You will 100% enjoy working with them. Just read their reviews online.
dorrylevis November 29th, 2023

I think I have an excellent profession. I am a nurse and am always ready to help people, but when it comes to completing academic assignments, there are certain problems, but I do not despair. I found a professional development plan nursing leadership examples that describe the goals, objectives and steps necessary to develop in my chosen professional field and tried to follow it, paving the way to achieving career success. Examples of nursing leadership include many points, but in my opinion they play an important role in providing quality patient care and advancing the practice of medicine.

yellowIdea7518 OP April 18th

Hello, this is me 3 years later, graduated though unemployed. I was treated for MDD and GAD 2 years ago and I did well… anxiety and depression no longer depleted me and erm, my mind was clear and had a great time learning (i recognised how much depression and anxiety take a toll on the mind, preventing me from doing so much more in life)…

came back here bc i had a relapse but i do want to remember the good days… no anxiety from opening up/replying my emails and texts, from accessing my school’s portal, from doing and submitting assignments.

I understand how far fetched i sound to my old depressed and anxious self, and now (with my relapse) - it really just show how much depression and anxiety rob from us…

hope whoever's reading finds some solace, but at the same time, a glimpse of hope you need to manage depression and anxiety :) throughout the day. may depression and anxiety loosen its perpetual grip on everyone…

sending peace and a little happiness.

CriSun April 19th

@yellowIdea7518

I'm sorry to hear that you had a relapse, I understand how painful that would be. However, I believe, through those treatments that you've taken, you did well 2 years ago. You'll do that now. You are always  doing well🥰

yellowIdea7518 OP April 20th

@CriSun

Thank you for your encouragement. I got out of the house and I'm actively confronting one of my relapse triggers today. 

Appreciate your presence and positive reenforcement to keep me going :)

Hope you're doing well yourself too

Hopeprovider6771 July 9th

@yellowIdea7518 that seems tough for you for sitting for college entrance exam and you are feeling anxious. Remember you are not alone in facing like this situation you just need to be courageous and believe in yourself that you are able to do and good luck for your exams I hope you will pass