Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Guilty

quietNickel1872 May 16th, 2023

I have a difficult subject to study for an exam coming up so i have been procastinating from past 2 days and now only 2 more days are left to study for the exam. I am feeling so guilty and its giving me a feeling of hatred towards myself for not being discplined also i am feeling anxious. Any tips ?

Snor1ax May 16th, 2023

@quietNickel1872 As a fellow student, I totally understand the pressure and guilt that can come with procrastination, especially when an important exam is coming up. It's completely normal to feel anxious and disappointed in yourself.

One tip that might help is breaking down your studying into smaller, manageable chunks like by making specific time slots for each topic or subject you need to cover.

You could also try to identify any underlying reasons behind your procrastination. Are there any specific distractions or fears that are holding you back?

Finally, be kind to yourself. It's important to remember that we all have moments of procrastination and it doesn't define your worth as a person or a student. Take small breaks during your study sessions (look up the Pomodoro method), and celebrate your progress along the way!

You've got this! Keep pushing forward and remember that it's never too late to start studying. We're rooting for you. Good luck with your exam!
Emerbliss May 16th, 2023

@Snor1ax , hello there , just peeked in and got to see your so very helpful reply . Those are wonderful suggestion 😊. Its one issue almost all students face. Thank you for voicing it @quietNickel1872.

quietNickel1872 OP May 16th, 2023

Thankyou. It's really helpful! I appreciate it alot.