Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Study with me

selfconfidentBeing702 February 18th, 2023

Okay... So i saw many people on sharing circle finding hard to maintain consistency sometimes (even I feel same when I do all I can🤭🤫)... But here's is something I would like to tell you @Anncherry @AvaFoxy @Whyme3112...

here's an App I use.. You can find groups that suits you.. Join and Study with others.. Some groups allow chat some don't.. I haven't joined any groups as my exams are near and I study alone on App so I don't get involved so much... You can find me in Others group that you'll know when u use the app.. I'll be there as "Resilient"

LINK IN THE END.

Benefit of this app which I feel is.. When you look at your calender and see the house of study you'll be motivated.. Plus.. The people in groups are supportive as well as there are different rules to follow for certain grps like at least study of 5hrs Or two day off is consecutively not allowed or tell reason.. Which will keep you involved.. Also.. You can learn more by trying it out..

don't forget to enjoy and exercise, talk to you yourself more often and write ✍️postive thing you wanna do.. I personally use an app for journaling where I share my things with community of my country and made some pure soul frnds there, they are all hardworking but I took off from that place too.. 😅As I'm myself so worried about my rthings even writing this I feel. Like "Am I doing so well to tell others how to do things and all? " So the answer is not not that well but it's okay I can handle this. ❤

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pallo.passiontimerscoped

selfconfidentBeing702 OP February 18th, 2023

@AvaFoxy @Anncherry @Whyme3112

SilverMistakes February 18th, 2023

🍀@selfconfidentBeing702,

This is so awesome🔆 of yourself to share what's helps⭐️ you here. I am sure many of us can benefit from this😆💫 !! It's almost always difficult to maintain consistency👀. And that makes all of us🙌 . Cheers🍹🍹. ( Not a great thing to toss for😞 , but of it's okay by you..✌️☀️)

Retaging for you😇:

✨@AvaFoxy 🌟@Anncherry 💫@Whyme3112

excited-yay.gif

@SilverMistakes 🕊

Thank you so much🐼♡♡ I will be happy if this helps you in anyway 🌼.. Cheers 🥂 hehe🤭 yes not a good thing to cheer about but at least we know that we lack this 🤫 so we will improve too.. 🌻✌❤

And thanks for retagging... Idk if they have seen it, just mentioned them in case it helps. 🌷

SilverMistakes February 18th, 2023

🔅@selfconfidentBeing702,

Hehe, that's a good point! Knowing that we lack someother is always bitter- sweet😶. Because lacks are not pleasant😞( not cool at all, I agree🙌) . However knowing it helps to make things more manageable 🎉. I am sure it will definitely help many of us🎁. I hope people you mentioned sees them too And cheers🍹🍹 🙂🙂!!

@SilverMistakes

Yes silver... ✨

Hope so..