Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I dont want to

quietNickel1872 July 12th, 2022

I have been feeling so stressed and afraid

I have been trying too much to get into a good college

But no one around me wants too

I feel like all my efforts have went and will go in vain

At this point i dont even feel like going to one.

quietNickel1872 OP July 14th, 2022

Thanlyou

BenetRaiter September 4th, 2022

@quietNickel1872

Ağlabatan, əgər arzu varsa, bu gün nağd pul əldə etmək üçün çoxlu imkanlar var. Həqiqətən, mən fayda ilə yanaşı istirahət etmək üçün funksional bir texnikanı sıralayıram, bunun üçün mərc klubu saytına mərc edirəm mostbet azerbaycan. Mən bu resursu seçdim, çünki oyunçular və kluba gələn qonaqlar tərəfindən çoxlu müsbət rəylər var. Üstəlik, mən heç vaxt seçimimdən ötrü ağlamamışam, çünki onlar həqiqətən burada oynayırlar, müştəriləri aldatmırlar, mütəmadi olaraq aldıqları pulları ödəyir və gözəl mükafatlar verirlər. Budur məlumat saytı, burada düzgün elektron mərc klubu mərc maşınlarını seçmək üçün ən təchiz olunmuş strategiya haqqında məlumatla tanış ola bilərsiniz.

AmyMir6 September 4th, 2022

@quietNickel1872 I'm sorry to hear that. I understand the pressure it is to get into college, I've definitely been there! Even though you are not getting the support you should have, I do hope you are able to get in and feel motivated.

I truly wish you the best!

pioneeringPlane5536 September 5th, 2022

@quietNickel1872 I understand the pressure you're feeling right now. Take a breath, and just relax for a second. You got this!