Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Explore the Latest Fun Communities!

SoulfullyAButterfly June 11th, 2023

Hi everyone,

Our latest community launches have several fun communities - feel welcome to explore them by clicking on the activities below.

To join these communities, you can visit the Community Homepage and place a check by clicking on the circles next to the community names that interest you. The following communities are located within the Fun community tab:

Icebreakers & Games

What are some things you would like to do or achieve? Share with us and help build a community Bucket List here

TV & Movies

Looking for spoiler-free reviews? Read them here and feel welcome to share your own.

Music & Dance

Share your musical introduction with the community here.

Arts & Crafts

What inspires you to start art or craft projects? Join the community and share inspirations here

Reading & Writing

Join readers and writers in this space as we evolve our reading and writing community clubs! Excited to write and read what everyone comes up with? Get inspired by an old dusty book prompt here.

Poetry

Calling all poets and poetry lovers! Join the Poetry Through Art project to get inspired through art forms and share your poetry. First picture prompt here.

As always, we are looking for passionate leaders to help grow these communities. Interested in any of the above topics and have fun ideas? We want to empower you to help share them. Feel welcome to PM me to get started.

June 11th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Wonderful post!❤️

June 11th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I can't pm you, only adults can do it :(

I've been waiting you to contact me, can you pm me, please?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 11th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Soooo many fun sub communities!🥳❤

The1NOnlyVenus June 11th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

this is so cool aaaaa

purpleSea7109 June 11th, 2023

Wow thank you wonderful. I am just a click away like to get to know you all. Thanks for helping me out. Like you all.Xx

Caringkoalaaa1995 June 11th, 2023

Thanku so much for this✨

calmmoon2104 June 11th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Yay new sub communities!! I would love to join this awesome communities, thank you very much! 💙