Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy: Content Development and Marketing (CDM) Program

SoulfullyAButterfly January 20th, 2021

Hi everyone,

Earlier this month, the 7 Cups Academy went live and its core aim is to provide a platform where our community users can strive towards leadership and professional excellence.

I am excited to introduce and launch the Content Development and Marketing (CDM) Program as the latest addition to the Academy:

Goal: Help generate and market mental health-related content at 7 Cups

Program Description:

The current program focuses on teaching writing tips and social media content creation practices to help generate and shape valued content to be used to aid mental health awareness and support, both at 7 Cups and for any personal projects/opportunities interested trainees may participate in. The program utilizes practical tasks and assignments to combine learned and personal strengths-based skills and lead to experience and contribution within the 7 Cups community.

Program Learning Goals:

The program will aid your understanding of best writing practices essential to creating content that relates to and contributes awareness and support of topics that fall in the mental health industry. It will not only enhance your communication and writing skills but provide a chance to research and generate ideas as well as get to publish finalized articles and content at 7 Cups. Moreover, it will allow you to understand an aspect of SEO based writing applications as well as effective social media marketing strategies that help boost and enhance the valued content you will produce.

Program Outcomes:

The program will result in attaining relevant writing, research, and marketing skills applicable to the mental health-related industry. Be a published and recognized contributor for the 7 Cups platform and be a part of the global mental health awareness and support movement! Earn a program completion certificate and be a proud alumnus of the 7 Cups Academy after graduating from the program. You can also choose to request an additional letter of recommendation. After graduation, gain an opportunity to become a permanent member of the 7 Cups Content Volunteer Team to further enhance your experience!

Requirements to Join:

• Be a Listener for 2 weeks and have at least 10 1-on-1 Chats

• Be a member of the 7 Cups community for at least 1 month.

Note: Although no prior knowledge is required to join and participate in this Content Development and Marketing Program, this program does not aim to teach basic writing skills involving grammar.

Program Duration:

• 8 - 12 weeks as per availability/choice (learning and practical work combined)

Program Trial:

Every program participant will be on a two-week trial which will aid in determining whether this program is a good fit for you.

Onboarding Info

We will onboard new trainees every week on Mondays. The first batch will be onboarded on Jan 25, 2021.

Please apply at least 5 days before the start date you prefer. The start date will always be a Monday. Please fill the application accurately (wrong start dates, usernames, or emails will result in rejection)

You will receive the acceptance email 3-4 days before your program start date. You are required to respond to the email and confirm that you can make the commitment to complete the program. Failure to respond will result in rejection of the application and you will need to apply again

To apply, please find the application form here

Updated on July 25, 2021 to update the Listener eligibility criteria,

Updated on August 18, 2021 to update Program Duration as per Updated Structure

Post updated to reflect the Academy acceptance email update on Jan 3, 2022

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 29th, 2021

Hi, you can apply using a member account if the account is at least one month old

yourgoodfriend00 May 4th, 2021

i did this !@SoulfullyAButterfly

LovetoGod May 4th, 2021

I have filled this form already. So excited about it. It seems awesome 🤩🤗🥰

admirableRose261 May 15th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly I would love to apply! I am in the process of becoming a verified listener. I completed AL1-4 and I'm waiting to hear back.I look forward to applying to all of your wonderful programs.

BlueTurtle5 June 1st, 2021

This sounds like exactly what I am looking for. Can't wait to learn more.

SupportMatters June 2nd, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

9/11 in 10 minutes! Can I try again?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 3rd, 2021

What do you mean? @SupportMatters

SupportMatters June 5th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Try to Google Form again, I don't want to break the rules! May I?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 7th, 2021

@SupportMatters The Form is not a quiz, you can reapply if you want

tranquilStrawberry504 August 2nd, 2021

@SupportMatters How do you sign up for this?

Knelle199 October 25th, 2021

@tranquilStrawberry504 I agree: how would I sign up for this and what are the rules?

CMR72485 March 8th, 2022

Very Interested.

whimsicalWriting9073 June 3rd, 2021

hey hey hey

blackBreeze8485 September 12th, 2021

@whimsicalWriting9073
helololo!❤

Zahraa000 September 28th, 2021

@blackBreeze8485

JellyBeanCat June 3rd, 2021

Hello there! I'm interested in this because I would like to improve my writing skills reflect better on the topic of mental health. Just need to pick a date... : D

JellyBeanCat June 3rd, 2021

@JellyBeanCat *to reflect better. Oops typo there.

softPresence3903 June 4th, 2021

I'm interested in this course . Where can I find the application form?

BlueTurtle5 June 7th, 2021

@softPresence3903

On the first page of this thread, the very first post has the link to the application in the very last line, which is in blue text.

@softPresence3903
the form link in down there
good luck!❤

Vaishnavi3969 June 7th, 2021
hello! I am interested in this course

@Vaishnavi3969
good luck vaishnavi!❤❤

Banjothebudgie June 20th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly
Yay I just applied

@Banjothebudgie
congratulations!❤

Banjothebudgie September 12th, 2021

@blackBreeze8485
Thanks breeze

Cara419 June 22nd, 2021

I would love to do this, but I'm not a verified listener yet and I've only been on here for about a week😅

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 27th, 2021

@Cara419 Welcome to 7 Cups! I believe this link can help you get more information on how to get Verified: click >here<

LightSoul108 June 23rd, 2021

Hi. Great idea 💡 I would like to know how can I become a verified listener?

@LightSoul108 this link can help you get more information on how to get Verified: click >here<

@LightSoul108
good luck!❤

MoonlightandSunshine3 June 27th, 2021

Hello I'm interested. How do I apply?

@MoonlightandSunshine3 To apply, please find the application form here (the blue "here" is clickable)

tranquilStrawberry504 August 2nd, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly Thanks, I signed up for it. I'm a little unsure of how much time I will need to spend for this weekly, though.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP August 2nd, 2021

Hi there, it is quite flexible and in general there is sufficient time to cover everything.

@tranquilStrawberry504
youre gonna rock it
good luck!❤

gregariousZebra21 June 28th, 2021

This sounds interesting.

@gregariousZebra21
yupss it is

Cazzy8752 June 28th, 2021

I would love to do this after completion of the course I'm currently on. Knowledge gives strength in moving forward.

confidentangel2369 July 7th, 2021
hi
Cazzy8752 July 20th, 2021

I applied yesterday. Super excited to start 😁