Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Missing badges are coming back!

Ece7Cups June 18th, 2019

Hi all! Thanks to feedback from the community (aka YOU!) we've identified & resolved a bug where some users were missing lower-level badges despite completing the requirements for higher ones. Our fix should go into effect in the next 24hrs or so.

The next time you chat, post in the forum etc, you may notice some badge alerts pop up if you had any missing. Enjoy! 🎉

mooboxer August 7th, 2019

Hi I still don

RarelyCharlie August 7th, 2019

@mooboxer You can see your badges on your profile page here: mooboxer Member Profile You can see all the possible badges for members here: Member Reputation

Some of the badges form series. For example, there is a series for forum upvotes: Helping Out (5), Appreciated Voice (20), Contributor (25), Community (50), Collaborator (100). You have 70 upvotes at present, so you should have the first four badges in this series, and you do. If you had been missing badges in this series, you would have received the correct badges as soon as you received another forum upvote.

By the way, for the purposes of this example I did not check all your badges, just the forum upvote badges.

Charlie

How do I get to this through my home page rather than through this post please?@RarelyCharlie

Also how do I find a listener from the UK as I can

@mooboxer Choose the Chat menu from along the top of your home page, and then choose Browse Listeners. Click More Filters at the top right. Set the Country to United Kingdom and press the Search button.

Charlie

@mooboxer Click on your own profile picture at the top right of the page, then choose My Profile from the menu that appears.

Charlie

7CupsCommunity June 18th, 2019

@Ece7Cups

Thank you!

AffyAvo June 22nd, 2019

@Ece7Cups @7CupsCommunity I'm still missing at least 1.

7CupsCommunity June 23rd, 2019

@AffyAvo

Which one?

AffyAvo June 23rd, 2019

@7CupsCommunity Honest Voice not sure if there's others or not, from the list I made before it was just 2 and I got the group friend one.

7CupsCommunity June 24th, 2019

@AffyAvo

Badge fixes generally only apply when there is a "trigger." Ex: a forum post based badge series would activate when you make your next forum post.

For honest voice, can you try leaving a review for a listener?

AffyAvo July 5th, 2019

@7CupsCommunity I've done that, and I got the email stating it was published.

7CupsCommunity July 5th, 2019

@AffyAvo

Hmm, I am not sure then. Please submit another bug report. We apologize for the issue!

VirtualVirgo July 19th, 2019

Excellent! I had been taking a break from 7Cups, and came back to learn there were new badges for things I had already done. Glad to hear this was fixed!

InsightfulPhoenix August 2nd

Thank you for this post this definitely reassuring <3Â