Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

April 4 -The 7 Cups Wiki is Live! All the information you need to know!

Laura April 3rd, 2018

Hi All -

I am thrilled to announce that the 7 Cups Wiki is LIVE! Please carefully review the information below to learn how it works!! Big thank you to @krinkthemellowunicorn & @ezrabc for their help building the wiki! They have created an incredible tool that I am so excited to share with you today!

Please review the original post annoucing this update here.

What is a wiki?

A wiki is a collaboration tool. You can think of it as a shared resouce to host our communities collective knowledge & shared wisdom! Our community has been using the forums and google docs to house this information for nearly 5 years. The wiki is here to help bring more organization, structure and access to all of our shared resources!

You can access the wiki here -

The wiki is organized using the following structure -

Category (parent topic)

Sub-Category (Topics within parent topic)

Articles (Specific articles related to the parent category & Subcategory)

Here is an image to explain the structure -

Each category and sub-category can house as many articles as needed.

Everyone on 7 Cups will be able to view the wiki! yay! But to start we will limit the privileges of editing/ adding new pages to the following individuals -

Badges who get access to below privileges -

Forum Mentors, Forum Mentor Leaders, Forum Supporters, Ambassadors, 7 Cups Mentor badge, Forum Member Leader, Forum Teen Star, Chatroom Teen Star, Chatroom Mentor, Quality Mentor, Teen Quality Star, group mod leader, Teen Mentor, Community Mentor , intern mentor, group mods, mega member, forum member leader, peer support, community mentor leader, Wiki team badge (sign up for the wiki team here)

Privileges -

creating/editing public pages

creating/editing public categories

creating/editing listener pages

creating/editing listener categories

-------> If you are a volunteer helping with the wiki migration, please watch this video. It explains all of the wiki features, how to use them and where they live in wiki. VIDEO HERE

-----> If you are a volunteer helping with the wiki content migration, please let us know what content you will be migrating. And find others who want to help migrate the same content here!

For everyone..... GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK ...... As you explore the wiki, please share your feedback here! We will be carefully reviewing your feedback and making changes as needed.

NalaniMax April 11th, 2018

Why the hell my one friend got perfect curls in his hair on his first try meanwhile all I am doing is just to nearly burn my hair and my house down laugh

JessiSkye081213 April 11th, 2018

Am I ready to go back to school and finally get into my career.

AveryLove April 11th, 2018

how i

HumanCode April 11th, 2018

Her

Helpiswhoiam April 11th, 2018

It's a new day..what it brings me depends on myself

CalmWhisper22 April 11th, 2018

How fast the ER Dr is going to help me so I can go home.

AffyAvo April 11th, 2018

Why are so many listeners posting totally off topic here?

I have not yet been able to use the wiki properly and I'm subscribed here to hopefully hear more and instead there's a bunch of random comments.

SunnyGab April 11th, 2018

@AffyAvo

AffyAvo April 11th, 2018

@SunnyGab Yes?

Being able to fulfil my dreams and become a surgeon!

AffyAvo April 11th, 2018

@SunnyGab What's going on? Why did you choose to post that here? Are listeners being prompted to come to this topic about the new 7cups wiki for some reason?

@AffyAvo Yeah I was trying to post a screenshot of what was going on. But basically they are getting a notification directing them to this link and asking them on the notif what they have been worried/thinking about lately.

AffyAvo April 11th, 2018

@SunnyGab Thanks for explaining that!

@Laura @Krinkthemellowunicorn can that please be fixed?

@AffyAvo Of course haha just glad to help.

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn April 17th, 2018

@AffyAvo - How strange. @laura - did we send out an alert and link to this thread by mistake?

SnakesAreFriends April 11th, 2018

@AffyAvo

I got a notification that said the thread was called "What's on your mind right now..."

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn April 17th, 2018

@SnakesAreFriends - sound like we got our wires crossed ,or maybe the wrong thread link was pasted into an alert?

BladeBryan00 April 11th, 2018

How can I better myself for tomorrow.

saxophonist02 April 11th, 2018

h a r r y b l o o d y p o t t e r

Monk April 12th, 2018

Its ironic how most of us, if not all, try to derive happiness or satisfaction through blind expectations from others instead of from ourselves through deeds.

And its also quite humorous that these expectations are rarely met and we end up being sad about it for no apparent fault of the person concerned.

Isnt that why we are all different from each other? IF everyone was so predictable, where would the fun be?

Monk March 7th, 2019

@Monk

Monk March 7th, 2019

@Monk

Monk March 7th, 2019

@Monk

Monk March 7th, 2019

@Monk Speak to everyone in the same way whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university- Albert Einstein

Manda497 April 12th, 2018

my bae (Jordan) lolheart

colourfulBlossom51 April 12th, 2018

Some things on my mind are my crush I'll never be with, how my BFF started excluding me after me and my bf broke up. Okay, the thing that's really on my mind is my bestie. It really hurts because she'll hug my friend that replaced me while I'll just stand there awkwardly. Lately she even will like push me a little bit and I'll tell her to stop. But the worst is the fact that she likes my ex. I mean, yeah sure I'm over him, but we HATE eachother. So whenever she and the rest of my friends are talking to him, I don't know what to do. I just feel so excluded, and I can't make friends because I already have and my parents will be worried if I do again. Another thing that's on my mind is another friend, who has not only angered me, but lost my trust. It really hurts because right now life really sucks. Does anyone have any motivation or anything that might make me feel better?

cuddlypolarbear April 12th, 2018

questioning myself if im catching feelings? if I am, gross ew not again and if im not PHEW honestly keep telling myself to NOT CATCH FEELINGS and I just never hecking listen.

cityxescape April 12th, 2018

what if we had no feelings? no fear so we dont hold back? no love so theres no heartbreak? no anger so that one can be calm? no sadness so we dont feel pain? no trust so we dont break down? no life because if we dont get what we want, whats the point anymore?

and yet, we chase that one thing; that one thing no one can never ever get until its given to us; to feel happiness

what is happiness? a feeling that we describe as happiness; something which makes us feel good; something worth maybe striving for

but really, what if you we're disconnected from whatever makes you happy, would you still be happy?

and then theres the what do you see the glass as example. half empty? half full? 50% filled with water? or who cares?ur going to drink it all?

plato and cicero belive that happiness is dependent on instutions and should be secondary to the well being of state

while lewis and aristotle belive that happiness has to do with ones self

what is happiness really?

April 12th, 2018

@cityxescape

happiness is when you feel you are moving forward i.e. we are successful; be at relationships, be at career, be at health.

cityxescape April 12th, 2018

@caringSugar78 you agree with the plato and cicero side

Iwillgiveurest April 12th, 2018

To me who pays with awful experiences from others, the daily privilage of having the soul of a woman in the shell of a man. I am so blessed.

MechanicWings April 12th, 2018

The different and beautiful colours of a poppy.

Manda497 April 12th, 2018

Life is not measured by the number of breats we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

-Maya Angelou

suchAngel April 12th, 2018

Tomorrow is Friday! yay :-)

April 12th, 2018

How to become God🤔

GuardianAngel77 April 12th, 2018

A Lot on my mind, here lately!!!!

A lot of important things on my mind!!!!

A lot of important things to decide on!!!!

amiablePeace77 May 1st, 2018

@Laura

A W E S O M E TOOL - thank you!

GreatestClassiest April 27th, 2020

I'm bored