Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

UNICORN, HALPS!!!

hugglecat November 11th, 2015

@KirinkTheMellowUnicorn @Laura uhm i'm pretty good at knowing when something is actually wrong and my listener and i are both having about a 50% success rate on messages right now--she's on app and i'm on computer. & yes, first thing i do when i have a problem is disable my custom ui this is a problem on your end i will hold vigil until it is fixed, dearies! :D

hugglecat OP November 11th, 2015

i lied we're going sleepies niets :D

at least we managed that, so if your devs fixed what they broke then they fixed what they broke xP'

i forget their names, but they're not unicorns

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn November 12th, 2015

@hugglecat

i'm still not quite sure about what broke for you?

hugglecat OP November 12th, 2015

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn i'm sorry & i'll go back to posting in feedback instead of here. but the site was failing to deliver half of messages sent. it's still not doing the best with them (a lot of times, i get the message in my listener list, but it doesn't appear in my chat box or make the sound).

but the problem of only half the messages going through lasted like 30 min to an hour. now it's like 1 in 10 only show up in my listener window & not the actual chat.

listener is having problem on app and i'm having problem on ff win10, so. ._.'

i know i'm not supposed to be looking at code but i did notice the entire chat code was updated, so... idk when that happened but they're probably aware it's being a little glitchy & were just working on something, sries :x

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn November 12th, 2015

@hugglecat

the look of the chat was updated but the basic code did not change, so I'm not sure what's causing this.

Is this happening for all your chats or just with that one other person?

hugglecat OP November 13th, 2015

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn i have a dedicated listener. happened very badly again at 10:30AM GMT that she wasn't getting my messages on her app. but i did have to talk to a couple of other listeners and i'm not sure. one appeared to be fine and one didn't respond to my messages until they logged in the next day, when they yelled at me for them having not accepted the chat when i'd just been in queue so. could have been a problem there?

my listener has been apologizing for the site (app) "going crazy" lately, and i have to agree. because i can load the lost messages up by reloading the chat, it just doesn't deliver them to my chat sometimes ;_;

also i'm sorry i only complain when there's something that affects my ability to use the site & it bothers me that no one else has said anything because this has been really bad for days so idk whether it's just us ;_____;'

& sorry you are right i saw things that looked scary & new & got scared! :P

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn November 13th, 2015

@hugglecat

it happens. change is scary.

this past week we have been fending off some botnet attacks and those may have affected you, but there could also be something else going on. I'm just not sure exactly what!