Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Some suggestions

chickensandwich1 March 13th, 2021

First off, I've been using this app for only a few days and I gotta say that I really love the features, especially the sharing circle chat. There's a couple of things I noticed that I feel 7 cups is lacking. Aside from the sharing circle chat group, that seems to be the only online chat group available. I'd like to see 7 cups expand group chats to other areas such as depression, anxiety, relationship problems, etc. something more specialized instead of just having a single group to talk in. I also noticed there's no contact us form. I noticed there's forums for that but it would be nice to be able to directly contact someone instead of having to post a thread, because maybe some people are not comfortable with using one of the forums to speak out. I also tried to access the therapeutic room chat and it doesn't seem to be working, an error message would pop up.

RarelyCharlie March 13th, 2021

@chickensandwich1 Depression Support, Anxiety Support, and Relationship & Friendship Support are subcommunities with their own chatrooms. You might have to follow the instructions on those pages to unlock them.

To contact administrators about a specific issue, use the Support & Feedback link at the bottom of this page (or almost any other page), then Submit a request. Posting threads in the forum about issues doesn't usually work.

Use that form that to report the error message that popped up. Or reply here and quote the message exactly—someone in the community might know what to do.

Charlie