Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here, talking about who I am.

AmyGrace55555 May 30th

Hello, I am new to both the community and 7 cups. Although I am new, I have a lot of experience with a lot of things. Once of these things is self harm. This is something I have struggled with for about 3 years now, but I am proud to say that I have gone almost a month without any problems. If you struggle with this, know you are not alone. If you were alone in this, the community wouldn’t exist. 

Anyways I would love to get to know everyone. How is everyone’s day going today?

Tinywhisper11 May 30th

@AmyGrace55555 hi I'm lola ❤welcome to our cups family. Thank you for sharing a bit about your struggles. And well done a whole month is a great leap forward, you should be very proud of yourself❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ hope you get all the support your looking for here ❤

AmyGrace55555 OP June 6th

@Tinywhisper11 😭😭😭 Almost one day now. The struggle is rough. 

Tinywhisper11 June 7th

@AmyGrace55555 aww sweetie I'm sorry😥 relapses happen, it's ok don't be hard on yourself. It's just a minor set back. Your doing incredibly well ❤ are you hurt bad? Sits with you and hugs you tightly, it's gonna be ok ❤ wipes away your tears. You were clean 3 years, that's really inspiring, you can do this again ❤❤

AmyGrace55555 OP June 7th

@Tinywhisper11 Thanks for the encouragement. I’m trying my hardest. Also thank you for supporting me. It is very much appreciated.

Tinywhisper11 June 7th

@AmyGrace55555 your welcome sweetie ❤ my arms are always open to hug you, and wipe your tears away ❤ how are you feeling now?

@Tinywhisper11 I’m ok I guess. Today is a new day (even if it’s about 2:00am, it’s still a new day.) The new day is the only thing that matters right now.

Tinywhisper11 June 7th

@AmyGrace55555 hey your like me I normally get up and start my day around 2am 😁 I like to go sit in the garden watch  the sunrise every day during summer ❤ and yes that's right it's what happens today that counts, tis the first day of the rest of your life gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ I hope and pray that today is a better day for you ❤ never be afraid to reach out here, when you need a little support ❤

@AmyGrace55555 I'm so proud to hear! I'm new around here too, please stay safe and keep up the work <3 Sending you lots of love

InsecureChicken June 7th

I have been struggling for 3 years, I then started to stop not it’s happened again 😭 

@DefoNeedHelpQuick I know the feeling.. Life is rough on people. 

Kristynsmama June 7th

@AmyGrace55555

welcome to 7 cups.  This is a great place to reach out to for support on those really tough days.  You definitely are not alone in your struggles.  Keep us posted on how things are going.

~Kristy

cyanTurtle8500 June 10th

Hi Amy it’s Cyan from the teen group chats. Well done on stopping. Unfortunately I can’t say the same.

AmyGrace55555 OP June 10th

@cyanTurtle8500 You aren’t alone in this. I’m only 3 days out.

AmyGrace55555 OP July 10th

Update: I am 10 days clean now. ✨We got this!

akunknown July 10th

@AmyGrace55555

Hi. Welcome to 7 Cups. Very nice to meet you. Thank you for sharing your struggles with us here. That was very courageous and brave of you. Sharing your struggles and one month without any self harm? If you haven’t told yourself how proud you are of yourself please do so immediately because you deserve to be proud of yourself for that! I’m here anytime you wanna talk about anything and also so I can keep giving you supportive and friendly hugs. Please don’t worry about any relapses or let them stop you from doing what the rest of us know you can do and you know it too bc you’ve already done it - live self harm free!!! Good luck :) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

zainfareed August 23rd

@AmyGrace55555 hi need help of you i am in a critical situation i have tried suicide 2 time but unluckily i survived. I am experiencing family problems.I need someone to talk to. Can you talk to me please!

AmyGrace55555 OP August 23rd

@zainfareed I just got to school and am about to log off. But in few hours I will be back on. I will let you know when and we can talk. I’d love to talk with you. ❤️

AmyGrace55555 OP September 9th

I figure I should do an update. I am a week clean as of tonight. We are getting there. It’s hard, but we are rocking this 🪨🪨🪨🪨!! Stay safe guys. <3 ❤️🩷