Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduction

persistentTortoise5298 November 22nd, 2020

Hi my name here is @persistentTortoise5298 but you can call me John,i am new here and i really suck at introductions but i thought i would give it a go. I am 25 years old and i cut myself since i was 14-15,the main reason of that according to my therapist and me although i dont wanna admit it is i cant stay mad at other people no matter what they have done to me, so its easier to blame myself for them and express my anger towards me.With the help of my therapist little by little im improving in the regard and i have take some big steps this year but sometimes the thought of me hurting myself wont leave my mind for weeks.Thats pretty much what i have on my mind right now so excuse me for lack of information or bad grammar since english isnt my first language.

pluckyKite1355 November 22nd, 2020

@persistentTortoise5298 Hi John, Its good to hear that you are improving slowly. Good luck!

I am new here too. And same like you I. can't stay mad at people. I let them walk all over me even if it is hurting me a lot. But I am trying to change. So I am here. Also, this year hasn't been easy for me.

Let's try to stay positive and support each other. One step at a time. :)

persistentTortoise5298 OP November 22nd, 2020

@pluckyKite1355 thank you for the encouragement,i hope everything works for your end.