Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi, I'm new here! - (21M)

I'm clean for 2 to 3 years now. not doing any form of self-harm since i'm successfully distracted myself. but lately, days become worse. have a lot of responsibilities and tasks i need to complete in my class at uni. feel like a ***, no friends, alone with social anxiety. maybe, it's not their faults since sometimes i'm the one who push them away to avoid me from hurting them. and i relapse.... and addicted to do SH again for everynight. I'm bad guy.

CheeryMango June 6th

It sounds like you're dealing with a lot of stress and pressure, and it's completely understandable that you're struggling. It's important to remember that relapse is a part of recovery, and it doesn't mean that you're a bad person. You've already shown incredible strength and resilience by being clean for 2 to 3 years, and that's something to be proud of. But it's also okay to ask for help when you need it

Kristynsmama June 6th

@lavenderWillow5089

it sounds like things are really overwhelming right now and that maybe some new coping skills might be helpful to you.  I’m really glad you have found 7 cups and hope that you can find support and new coping skills here.

Just because you SH and have relapsed doesn’t make you a bad person.  Recovery has lots of twists and turns and peaks and valleys.  Right now you are in a valley.  What’s one step you can take to try to climb out of the valley?

Apeatrice June 10th

@lavenderWillow5089

hugs tight fr.

It must be real stressful to be in this situation. I'm sorry, you don't deserve it.

sh is not a personal weaknesses. it's not your fault. 

I am behind you,friend. When ever it seems like the urge is overwhelming and school is crashing down. please remember ; help is always available. Let's take it slowly,one step at a time.