Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey, I'm new here.

Rowenn07 July 26th, 2023

Hey, I don't wanna seem to take up anyone's time. Just saying hello, and love you all❤️. I hope I can fit in here, it just seems that my problems are stupid compared to what I've seen. I hope you all are staying strong and living as best you can😊

YourCaringConfidant July 26th, 2023

@Rowenn07 Hey Rowen. I just wanted to say welcome and that I hope you are getting all the support you may be seeking. You have every right to feel the way you do. And your problems, whatever they are, are very real to you and just as important as the next person's. They are not stupid or superficial. If you ever need to talk to a listener, do not hesitate putting a request in the queue or you can browse for an available one here. I am glad you are here and have found this platform helpful. Take care of yourself. :)

trueconfidant123 July 28th, 2023

@Rowenn07

Hello and welcome to the 7 Cups community. Thank you for taking the first step towards an improved mental health by joining us. We have some amazing listeners, sharing circles and forums on here where you can participate and learn. To access the Newbie Welcome Pack click here. Take care.

welcome.gif