Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

tw sh !!

tmariee23 October 1st, 2023

so since i was 13 i struggled with sh until i was 15 years old. every little problem i was faced with i turned to hurting myself. i always wore long sleeves and pants even when it was hot day. i feel ashamed that i felt the need to do that to myself. i was faced with so many struggles and sh was my only escape. for anyone out there who is still hurting by this awful coping mechanism i want to say that i believe it will get better, and that dark days never last forever. never give up on this life because there can be great things that come from it. be patient and loving with yourself. be proud that u got out of bed today and i hope u continue down this path of self healing. i wish i can go back to my 13 year old self to give her a hug and let her know that better days are coming. be easy on yourself today, its okay not to feel okay.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 2nd, 2023

@tmariee23

13 year old Marie probably didn't know of a safer way to cope with what they experienced, and could only resort to something that brought them some relief. In their own way, 13 year old Marie did their best to hold on too, exactly like the current you, who is now also trying to be a little more kind to themself. The resilience has always been there, and 13 year old Marie would be really proud of current Marie for coming so far, while future Marie stays hopeful to greet as you continue to move even farther. Keep going! <3

tmariee23 OP October 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank youu! <3 for the love and kind words, i hope you the best in this life time ! :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 2nd, 2023

@tmariee23 right back at you! <3<3

Tinywhisper11 October 2nd, 2023

@tmariee23 gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ and tells you at your current age your doing so well and everything is gonna be ok ❤ unfortunately many coping mechanisms are bad, but your here today, so I'm proud of you ❤❤ life is indeed precious. I hope life be s kind to you from this day on ❤❤