Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(tw) relapsed and need advice

ilovesleepinggg33 June 4th, 2023

I was clean for almost a week but like always I relapsed.

The urges always come back and they came back worse than before. Fresh *** scars cover my skin in areas no one could see so I wouldn't get asked "what happened?"

I need help I need to talk to someone about it but i can't. I'm scared they'll think I'm some sort of unstable freak . I have no one who can help me I have to go through this all alone is the worst part. I just wanna stop but I can’t.

luvszzz June 4th, 2023

@ilovesleepinggg33 hey! i know its hard to stop, but remember youre not alone! you can always talk to someone close, like a family member or a friend if you dont have the possibility to talk to a therapist

instead of sh you can use some alternatives: https://projectlets.org/alternatives-to-selfharm

the one that worked for me was distracting myself. i hope youll be able to get past these hard times

remember to take care of yourself! 🫶

UncreativeMe June 7th, 2023

Hi @ilovesleepinggg33

I can completely relate to what you said. I was clean for about a month and yesterday I did it again. I know staying clean without talking about how you feel if you have a relapse can be really challanging. You're not alone with your feelings. I want to let you know that I would like to talk to a close person too, but I'm just too afraid of their reaction although I know that it would be helpful to tell someone. But I'm sure they will support you and listen to what you're going through, when you open up. Also here on 7cups you can conect to a listener every time so thats a possibility too, if you just want to tell anyone how you fell at the moment. I hope you can find a solution that fits your situation.

Take care!😊