Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

cravings

quickwittedEyes3016 October 12th, 2023

heyy guys im new im 16 and a junior i highschool the last time i've harmed myself i was in 7th grade ad no one was there to help nobody hugged me or listened to me cry not even my parents talked to me and tried to help they treated me like a disease like me harmer myself was contagious . sometimes i get really upset and i breakdown and i think about how im so close to feeling better if i pick up the blade again

noaho7 October 12th, 2023

@quickwittedEyes3016 hi, i'm brand new to this website too haha. i'm also 16 and i've been clean for almost 170 days and every day i get a bit worried that i'm gonna relapse. clearly i haven't though [: my parents found out about my self harm at about the exact same time as i was outed (i'm lgbtq+). they kept trying to tell me that it was good that i was 'finally being honest' or whatever, but i felt physically paralysed to my chair, couldn't see through tears and every word felt like trying to push a bowling ball up my throat. i don't feel grateful that i was outed, even if i'm glad to be out. i don't feel grateful for my parents forcing me into therapy because now i've just gone back to pretending i'm fine so that i could stop therapy because i got paranoid that my therapist was reporting on my sessions to my parents. so our situations aren't exactly the same, but i think i know what it's like to have a damaged relationship with parents over self harms etc [:. cool, just saw your post and thought i'd respond. have a nice day/night (depends where you are *** haha)

quickwittedEyes3016 OP October 13th, 2023

@noaho7 if you ever eed to talk feel free to hmu

im lgbtq to and i understand it hitss me like a wave sometimes tbh

Tinywhisper11 October 13th, 2023

@quickwittedEyes3016 please know we care about you here ❤ we love you and will listen to your crys ❤ self harm is a coping mechanism, it's not a great one though😕 I really hope you get all the support you need and deserve here ❤ it's all gonna be ok. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

@Tinywhisper11  tyyyy i really appreciate it

Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2023

@quickwittedEyes3016 gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤squeezes you tightly