Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

SOOO, my mother saw my s**** for the first time yesterday. (possible trigger warning)

Thatonehufflepuff586376 January 16th, 2020

Yesterday wasnt a very good day for me. To keep this short my mom saw my arms and kinda freaked out. Im so ashamed of myself. Im not sure what to do. She deserves a better daughter then me, I wish I could take the burden of having me around away from her. Im not sure what to do right now and I need some help.

Any advice?

WildestWolf January 16th, 2020

@Thatonehufflepuff586376

I'm sure that you're not a burden and that your mum only wants the best for you, and wants to help you as much as she can. You can help her by helping yourself and finding someone who can provide you with professional help. They and your friends and family can help you with whatever you're going through, and help you to heal emotionally and physically. Please don't feel like you are a burden to anyone, there is always someone who cares about you. I hope you find the help you need. Good luck❤️

WildestWolf January 16th, 2020

@Thatonehufflepuff586376

Also, don't ever feel ashamed of yourself. Everyone goes through tough times and deals with things differently. I hope all goes well for you😊❤️

AlphaPheonix4720 January 16th, 2020

@Thatonehufflepuff586376 You are not a burden. Maybe if you stopped thinking of yourself that way you could stop hurting yourself. I'm not really qualified for this, but everyone thinks that way at some point in their lives, and everyone needs someone to help them get out of that rut.

yuna0317 January 16th, 2020

@Thatonehufflepuff586376

Hey! I know what it feels like to think that you're a dead weight but life can be like that. Your mom may seem disappointed but just know that she wouldn't trade you for the world!

SereneRainbow286 January 26th, 2020

@Thatonehufflepuff586376

I'm sure you're not a burden and I bet you are a wonderful daughter. It isn't your fault that you're going through this and you don't have to do any of this alone. Feel free to message me any time!