Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling S

silentbuster26 May 5th, 2023

Hello, I'm back again after a week of deactivating this account, I thought I was doing okay now after I decided to take a break from this app. I do my tasks and exercise for the 7-day streak. I thought I was going back now to my normal life. Unfortunately, a week after, I fall into depression again and go back to my old self-destructing habits. I indulge again in oversleeping and overeating and fall again into sexual sin. I feel very frustrated with myself. And I tried also to confront my long-term best friend and I feel like regretting it because it has been 4 years since I muster up the courage to confront her about my negative feelings and resentments towards her. I regret because I should confront her right away that we had a huge fight. I feel despair because I think my confrontation with her through text was useless and doesn't make sense in the present moment. I feel like deteriorating because of what happened. I am contemplating about s** again. I feel hopeless about my situation because I was overwhelmed with my issues and I think I can't solve it anymore on my own.

May 9th, 2023

Hey @silentbuster26

I'm really sorry you are struggling so much at the moment. I hope taking self care helps you prioritize your needs and well-being. Take as long as you need and know we will be here to support you when you feel ready to come back, you don't ever have to struggle alone. 💛