Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Beginning My Path

olive4918 October 24th, 2021

To be honest the last time I cut myself was probably 30 minutes ago. Something small set me off and I just wanted to talk to someone but I couldn’t. I want to talk to my boyfriend, or maybe my best friend, but I don’t want to be a burden. I don’t want to run to my boyfriend whenever something small happens that makes me want to cut myself. That’s why I downloaded this app. I just want to be able to talk to other people and rant when I need to. If anyone else needs that, you can talk to me.

Sonnenschein2000 October 25th, 2021

@olive4918

Hey

I get how hard it is, trust me, but please, remember you are never a burden. It's okay to want to talk about what hurts you and upset you with the people you care about. I'm sure they'd like to listen to you and to try to stay near you when you need it. Give them the chance. Let them love you. Yeah, you might have burdens on your shoulders, but you are not any of those burdens, you are not a burden. You are a human being. And you deserve so much love and care and understanding, just because you exist.

Take care of you.

I'm glad you've found this app, I hope you'll feel free to talk with the listeners when you need a safe space to express yourself.