Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Things looking up

TheCouncilSystem August 22nd, 2020

I know it is kind of lame. But I am three weeks clean and I think I might make it out. My depression has been getting a little better. I'm holding out for hope that school doesn't ruin it. But I am going to do my best. I just keep trying and praying.

Thank you for reading. Please be praying for me. Take care everyone. God bless.

TheCouncilSystem OP September 5th, 2020

@Nerdygirl16 Just an update for anyone who cares. I am a month or two clean and in two or three weeks I am going to give my cutting tool away and move past it. Thank you for all your support. I couldn't do it without you.

magneticShoulder3193 August 23rd, 2020

@Nerdygirl16

I'm so happy to hear that things are going better for you. I wish you the absolute best!

TheCouncilSystem OP August 23rd, 2020

@magneticShoulder3193

Thank you so much.

SilverbackTiger August 23rd, 2020

@Nerdygirl16 Congratulations on 3 weeks of sobriety. This is not lame at all. This is great and worth celebrating.

I'm currently celebrating 18 months being clean, teetotal and sober. Just remember I celebrated 3 weeks clean too. It all begins with a small step.

I intend to remain clean and sober for the rest of my life.

I shall pray for your sobriety too. God bless you.

Remember, we humans may stumble but everything is possible with God. With God, nothing is impossible. Seek strength in Him when you feel weak.

TheCouncilSystem OP August 23rd, 2020

@SilverbackTiger

Thank you so much for you kind words. I am three weeks clean of cutting. Sorry for the confusion.

@Nerdygirl16 You are correct too - Prayer is the correct way forward and through this. You can be free.

@Nerdygirl16 Sorry, I realize I may have misread - I presumed sobriety but I see you say 'three weeks clean' and I see the thread category now. Either way, the message is still the same. :) Well done.

@Nerdygirl16 You can do this.