Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

TW!!!! (SH)! Poetry

proactivePlace3164 October 20th, 2023

Trigger warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ( SH ) 

I remained clean but I think I am relapsing again. I am trying to control by writing something down I hardly wrote once before. This is me, trying to write today. please don't judge me for I am no poet. But it's a sad ending

The Small Bird's Silent Agony

In a world where two birds found their way, A big one, wounded, with a heart so kind, Saw a small one in pain, struggling each day, Tended to the little one, their destinies entwined.

The big bird showed its scars, with love so deep, The small one fell in love, a bond began to bloom, But a silent pain, the small bird did keep, As the big bird, unknowingly, caused her heart to swoon.

Slowly, the big bird longed for feathers so bright, Unaware they hurt, thinking it was love's sweet art, The small bird shared, though it hurt, day and night, To make the big one feel loved, tearing her apart.

For every feather, she gave, her love was true, Yet with each one, a piece of her bled away, The big bird, oblivious, as love often misconstrued, Never knowing he caused her to fade, day by day.

In the end, the last feather she did confide, Leaving a cut, a love-filled plea, She bled her love until the day she died, A tale of love and sacrifice, for all to see.

----💕----

astra13 October 24th, 2023

@proactivePlace3164 

*huggs..... i gather a relationship is involved with your pain? is this your recent trigger? i myself am struggling with relapsing sh... you have my support.. remember to breathe and that those emotional scars may heal better than a cut that went too deep.. we bleed for our love in more ways than the literal.... be well and i wish you peace and strength :)