Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

personal win :D

pw123 December 24th, 2022

im five days clean! and, i did something nice for myself!

ive been wanting arm warmers to cover my scars and i decided to just make them myself :) yes it's 1 am and they took only a couple mins and low effort to make, but im so proud of myself for making them. it's been a while since i put effort into something and longer since i did something creative just for myself. so very much a win in my books :)

honestly, im not doing well. every day is so hard to get through, and most of the time im numb or sad. therapy has been making me feel worse sometimes, and theres all the family, school, holiday, etc stuff going on. sometimes this kind of personal win makes me think, you don't deserve that, or if you're well enough to do that, you've been fine this whole time. but i just feel happy for myself right now, and since im alone in that irl, i wanted to share :)

also i ate somewhat regularly (2 meals + snack) today and i treated myself recently to an adventure time hoodie :D

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 24th, 2022

@pw123

Understandable to feel conflicted about celebrating your personal wins, when things don't feel really well, but it matters still, it'll always be the little things that count, that add up and keep growing, so it's really amazing for you to acknowledge them and try feeling happier/ better for yourself, you do deserve it. <3

Super proud of you for trying to push through the difficult time. <3 Keep it up aye? And ofcourse the cups community here would always love to be a part of everything you have to share. <3

sunnyWriting4806 December 24th, 2022

@pw123

Celebrating these small achievements make your journey that much more meaningful, keep it up! I understand that it's really hard to go through especially around this time with so many things to do. But sitting back and counting your blessings definitely helps!