Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Months and 10 Days Clean!

LovePom August 3rd, 2015

I feel extremely proud of myself for lasting a total of seven months and 10 days without going back to cutting. I do know that there were days when I didn't care if I broke the record or if I let everyone, including myself, down. I even drew on the places where I wanted to cut. It was SO difficult to keep myself from going back to it, but I've made it this far. So I can go even further. I know that life for me is just getting started and that I will want to cut again! But I won't because I know now that hurting myself just isn't worth it and it never was. I'll just have to face reality and know that I am better than what people make me out to be. Yes, life is still hard, but it gets a little better each day knowing that I'm stronger than I look. I'm NOT weak and...I have SO much potential heart

It feels so good to finally say that :)

KoiFish August 3rd, 2015

@LovePom Congratulations!! We are all here celebrating with you! Thanks for sharing your story. This will help others with the same issues. If you can do it so can they. It gives us hope. yes

LovePom OP August 4th, 2015

Thank you!^^ I really do hope that it inspires others to keep their heads up and to keep on trying!

Bianca0210 August 4th, 2015

Congratulations! This is definitely something to be proud of! I'm sure you will keep it up and continue this. It really is great to hear stories like this. smiley

LovePom OP August 4th, 2015

Thanks! I try my hardest. Even on my worst days!^^

niamh333 August 4th, 2015

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU @LovePom!!! That is amazing and thanks so much for sharing your good news. lots of love <3

LovePom OP August 5th, 2015

Thank you!~ heart :)