Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I can’t stop to do it ?

passionateCat1919 18 hours ago

TW for thread - SA

i need help to stop doing this

Tinywhisper11 17 hours ago

@passionateCat1919 hey it's ok just calm down, I'm here with you. Talk to me

@passionateCat1919 I'm Lola ❤ how are you feeling right now??

passionateCat1919 OP 17 hours ago

I don’t feel good at allll

@passionateCat1919 ok sweetie ❤ sits beside you, wraps you up in a cosy blanket and hugs you tightly ❤ it's gonna be ok. Are you at home?? Tell me a bit about you

@Tinywhisper11 self harm, is a coping mechanism. It's not the best one, but it's not your fault either. Have you got any new cuts we should be worrying about right now?

I hurt my whole body and…

Yes I am at home,like what?

@passionateCat1919 I just meant anything that needs medical attention

@passionateCat1919 ok I'm glad your at home, do you feel like home is your safe place?

No

@passionateCat1919 I'm 23 how old are you sweetie

Btw I’m 14

@passionateCat1919 your whole body must feel really sore right now🙁 I'm sorry your going through this

@passionateCat1919 14 🙂❤ are your parents nice to you?

No, my parents fight every day. I started doing that after I was harassed and…

@passionateCat1919 ok 😥 I'm so sorry sweetie, it's ok I'm here with you ❤ did your parents hurt you? Or someone else?

My dad …

@passionateCat1919 I'm guessing more than just physical abuse😥 that's heartbreaking, I'm so sorry🙁 have you ever thought about telling anyone?? I completely understand if you don't even want me to mention thay, I know it's not a option for us all

He is the one who harassed and raped me..

@passionateCat1919 I'm so sorry😥 some people are pure evil. Does he still do it to you

Yes he does that when he gets angry, and it hurts me a lot. I tried to stop him, but I couldn't.

@passionateCat1919 I know you can't stop him🙁 your the innocent victim in all this, he has all the power here🙁 what's it like at school? Do you have any adult figure you can trust, to tell someone about this?

I don't trust anyone at school, and I'm too scared to tell anyone.

@passionateCat1919 yeah I understand that ❤ that's a normal reaction🙁 it's ok you have us here at cups now ❤ we will all try out best to help you ok? 

I really really hard to leave you like this. Cause yeah I understand exactly what your going through. But I have a medical thing  and The pain level is really high and I gotta lie down for a while. I'm so sorry, I will check in on you as soon as I wake up. Please, please reach out to a listener, or perhaps a group support room. Don't be alone right now ❤ I'll keep you close to my heart and pray that tonight you will be safe ❤❤ you are so brave for reaching out here ❤ please forgive me for leaving you right now. 

@passionateCat1919 no no no. Please your so young. I know sometimes you feel like giving up is the best option but it's not, there are other ways ok

Tinywhisper11 16 hours ago

@passionateCat1919 please. Rest your head for a while, then when you wake up, please just let me know your ok

@passionateCat1919 I know how hard it is to reach out to someone when you feel so powerless. But you need to reach out for help. Even if that means being extra brave and calling the police, or childline

@passionateCat1919 I am very worried about you ❤

@passionateCat1919 I understand that feeling, I'm kinda right with you there in that. But if you end things you've let him win

@passionateCat1919 if I knew when I was your age, that there are people out there who can help you, people who care and can stop the abuse. Then I would've reached out, you can do this ❤

@passionateCat1919 it's gonna be ok, please just talk to me

passionateCat1919 OP 16 hours ago

What should I do then?

@passionateCat1919 you need to call for help. I know how terrifying it is, but your the only one who can stop this

Call the police? What do I say?

@passionateCat1919 you tell them the truth sweetie

DancingSongbird579 16 hours ago

988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline (USA)Call or text 988 or use online chat.

@passionateCat1919 in so so sorry, I really need to lie down, I'm in so much pain, but I will check in as soon as I wake up. Please please talk to a listener, don't have to be alone right now ❤ I wish I could stop all this for you ❤ I'm sorry sweetie

Don't worry, I'll try to call, I can

@passionateCat1919 yes you can do this ❤❤❤ your a brave girl, and your gonna be a survivor not a victim, it's all gonna be ok ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤

I will try to overcome my fear tysm