Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Check in

bbmarko February 22nd, 2023

Hey how is everyone doing? Any plans for March?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 22nd, 2023

@bbmarko

Oh gosh, is it March already?! Time is flying! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I plan to take it one day at a time! How about you, any plans? :)

bbmarko OP February 23rd, 2023
  1. @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Haha i agree, it sure does fly faster than usually๐Ÿ˜… Dont have many plans, just to celebrate my relationship anniversary ๐Ÿ™‚
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2023

@bbmarko I know right hehe. :')

Aw that's sweet. Happy Anniversary, I hope y'all can celebrate a lovely day together! โค

I read your reply to the post below, where you mentioned improving as a listener, via trainings, and I'm so glad you're considering! You can always reach out to a listener coach using this form: http://bit.ly/7CupsLC to help you improve listening skills, answer any site related queries, and/or provide resources and guidance to support your listening role. Good wishes! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you and thank you again, i will surely when i have time โค

CalmWaves3939 February 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Couldn't agree more Sun! ๐Ÿ’— One day at a time and we will get through this โœจ I also can't believe how fast time is flying by! Where has the time gone ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

SilverMistakes February 23rd, 2023

@bbmarko,

Inspite of looking at my calendar every days it still suprises me to know that it's March already! I guess I am still not out of my new year vibes. I plan on putting more efforts on my resolutions ๐Ÿค” and calling some off๐Ÿ˜‚. How about you ??๐Ÿ’ž

@SilverMistakes yes its already March, time really passes fast ๐Ÿ˜„ Good luck for your resolutions too! Answered on that on the post before ๐Ÿ˜… Relationship anniversary, thats all, maybe upgrade my listening skills too ๐Ÿฅฐ

SilverMistakes February 23rd, 2023

๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒŸ@bbmarko,๐ŸŒŸ

Hehe ๐Ÿ€that's a wonderful event to look forward to!! Your post wasn't there when I replied in this thread. So I got the news a bit late ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ’ŽSenting

โ„๏ธVery Happy wishes for your Relationship๐Ÿ’ Aniversary๐ŸŒปโ˜€๏ธ

in advance
๐ŸŒˆ

@SilverMistakes Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒน
CalmWaves3939 February 27th, 2023

@bbmarko

Hiya bbmarko!

I am doing well, thank you for asking!

How are you doing? ๐Ÿ’—

Well, March has soon come around; honestly, this year is going so fast that I can't believe it! I am so behind on college work, but I would much rather spend my time on cups ๐Ÿ˜„ I have several college deadlines coming up in March, so I guess that's what I will be doing. While also trying not to put too much pressure on myself๐Ÿ˜… (Wish me luck!!)

Have you got any plans for March?

bbmarko OP February 27th, 2023

@CalmWaves3939 Good luck on your college work! Hope you do everything well โค

calmDew1576 February 27th, 2023

@bbmarko Hi! Well I can't believe time flies this fast. In March I aim to complete a course and get my driver's license finally. I also want to do more activities outside since the weather will be nicer.

bbmarko OP February 27th, 2023

Good luck! Hope everything goes well โค