Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weight

Redperson1234 July 1st

I am very self conscious about my weight my Ob has screamed at my about it I have been trying to lose weight and I finally lost 20 lbs but I can’t find my self esteem can anybody help

toughTiger6481 July 2nd

@Redperson1234

When we already feel self conscience about something even  a change we do not let ourselves enjoy ....it may feel like it is not enough but in reality we need to be our biggest coach/ motivator and cheerleader .......... we can not do that if we are also trash talking to ourselves. It is also why i feel keeping weight off etc is so hard ... a big part is mental and not falling back into patterns and negative self talk. 

fireflyyv July 3rd

@Redperson1234

It'll take some time to get there but you'll be able to do it eventually. Appreciate every small bit of progress no matter how minor it may be because it'll give you the motivation to keep going :)

Redperson1234 OP July 8th

Thank you for the advice guys

maryglo August 27th
It’s great you lost 20 lbs, but finding self-esteem takes time. Keep focusing on your progress and health. For further help, consider to Buy Wegovy Online, available at Canada Drugs Direct. They offer Wegovy for weight management, which might support your ongoing journey.