Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Want to vent

braveCoconut960 January 10th

I've lost my best friend. Maybe it is not a loss but I don't think I can save this relationship. I've told her countless times how her not talking to me impacts my health but she just can't understand it. She can't understand me. If I'm not talking to her, that means I don't have anything to talk to. That means I can't talk anymore. I hate small talks and all they do is small talk. They don't talk about meaningful things. I'm not that social and all they do is gossip about people I don't know. Even if I tend to show interest, my bff says "You don't know her/him/them". Of course I don't know but I want to know (sometimes). They can't understand it. I hate it. I've told her everything about my mental health and how I feel empty and depressed. But instead of checking me on, they just don't talk to me. I hate myself. I hate the way I am. Overly sensitive, introverted empath. I hate myself for being such a baby who needs someone else to make them feel better. 

I want to feel better on my own. I want to heal my inner child. I want to make her feel loved. But, I don't know where to start. I'm lost. 

ladykitana January 15th

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. If you've already expressed your feelings to your best friend and nothing has changed, it might be worth considering if this friendship is still healthy for you. You deserve to have people in your life who truly understand and support you. More friendships and many good things will come, don't worry, sometimes life takes us away from people who don't deserve our love and affection, it's okay, don't worry everything is going to be all right. I have experienced something similar with toxic friendships. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. I can help you get out of it. ❤️

braveCoconut960 OP January 15th

@ladykitana

Thank you for those kind words. I really need them right now. You know, there was a time when she was not toxic. She really helped me in my darkest times. But now, I can't save this relationship. And that makes me sad. I feel that our relationship has become one-sided. I feel that only I'm trying to save us. And that is so sad.