Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tough love

lolcooterbob3402 June 9th

Confidence is the ability to do something without thinking. Self doubt comes from thinking too much.

Trying to be the best or comparing your self to anyone else is the wrong mindset. Number 1 can change. You want to be memorable. Love me or hate me you won't forget me.

Here is something unfortunately I need to point out. You cant complain about people not talking to you if you cant conversate. Talking at people is making statements at people and thats not interactive. Listen dont just wait for your turn to talk and ask questions if you want replies.

The term incel is disturbing. Learn how to problem solve people. A typical problem is young guys who are shy and cant approach woman. So dont. If your not a hunter then dont hunt. Fish instead. Fishing uses bait. Walking up a strange girl at the bar in a mexican restaurant and starting a conversation is hard. And that's just the first step. So dont. Go to the same Mexican resturant, sit at the bar, dont talk to nobody. But wear a shirt that says sancho on the back. Every approachable available woman in the place at one time or another will walk up yo the bar for a drink and make a joke to you about your shirt. Problem solved.

No matter the starting wage of a new job. When they make you the offer say your willing to accept that if aftet 6 months you can have a conversation again. Employer will love the confidence and your guaranteed a raise after 6 months.

If getting pressured for sex and you need a safe way out say you can't find your genital wart pills but skipping a day should be fine.

Proper planning prevents *** poor proformance. Wanna be a smooth talker? When your by yourself pick a random topic and start talking out loud about it till you cant anymore. Then go again. Learn every corny one liners and jokes you can and keep the ones you like for quick responses. Its about knowing what your gonna say before you say it. I know my sancho shirt never fails. Always one guy says "so your sancho huh?" And I already know im gonna say "sorry for drinking the last beer" I know that will get me a free beer from the bartender, a laugh from the guy and his friends, drawing attention to the bar. Girl's hear the laughter and sancho being center of attention amd want to get involved in the fun.

Dont think of the transition from lacking self esteem to having it ooze out your ears. Personally I found this to work. Go somewhere nobody knows you and fake it. Get better at faking it. Soon its not fake. Then even where your known. Confidence is a stain you cant wipe off.

toughTiger6481 June 9th

@lolcooterbob3402

good points ... sometimes the biggest obstacle is ourselves... waiting for everyone else to change is worthless we can be the change we want. 

lolcooterbob3402 OP June 9th

Yessir, that inner voice should be a cocky, Arrogant lil son of a.