Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Not feeling good

Tinkerbell526 February 7th

I use to be ok with myself until I got with this guy an I was happy like really happy an then I started to gain weight an I have been real skinny for years and as soon as I left a toxic relationship an got into another one a few years later I realized that I have gained weight, don’t get me wrong I’ve been told I look a lot better with it but I don’t feel like I do sometimes cause the guy I was with seemed like he was no longer attractive to me an started to seek attention else where an stopped giving me compliments like he use too since I’ve gained the weight. Like I’m ok with everything except my stomach area I just can’t seem to get rid of it at all no matter what I seem to do, I would really like some help that way I can start to feel better about myself an get my self esteem back where it was before.

jperson99 February 11th

@Tinkerbell526

Recognizing the challenges you've faced and your desire to improve is a significant step. Remember that your value isn't tied to your weight or others' perceptions. Be patient and kind to yourself as you increase confidence and contentment. You are deserving of happiness and fulfillment.