Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to 7cups and this community.

Lg32 January 24th

Hello my name is Luis. I have really bad self esteem since I was a kid. Doesn't help much that I'm a loner type of a person. I tend to keep to myself a lot. I do suffer from multiple mental health disorders which I hate but but they are what make who I am. It sucks not being able look at yourself and feel confident about yourself like everyone else. Sorry if my text doesn't makes sense. Thank you for reading my text.

YourCaringConfidant January 24th

@Lg32 Hi Luis. ♡ Nice to meet you. Your post makes perfect sense. It is so unfortunate that you do not have the best of self esteem. The good thing is that there is always hope and with hard work, you can change how you feel about you. I know it may not seem like it now but won't you give a chance? Maybe try looking in mirror and tell yourself 3 things you like about you. It can be something physically about you or just a quality that you possess. Focus on the things you even half way like about you. And before you say nothing, just think about something that you would like in a different person that you may have within you too. Baby steps, you know? You can also do positive affirmations and speak kind words to yourself and build yourself up. It won't happen over night but you can learn to like and love yourself. You are stuck with yourself. I hope you find something that works for you, Luis. I bet you are a person with many wonderful qualities. It's just a matter of discovering it. ♡ You deserve to be happy. I hope your mental health and self esteem improve over time and that the real amazing Luis is able to come out and be free. Take care. 

Lg32 OP January 24th

Thank you very much for your kind words and your advice. It's just so hard to say something nice of myself when I gone through so much stuff before. Stuff that caused me to have even lower self esteem. I gotten a little better but not much. I'll try some of the advice thanks again.

YourCaringConfidant January 24th

@Lg32 "A little better" is better than not at all, so I'll take that. :) You got Luis. ♡ I'm rooting for you, amazing one.