Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Important Notice

iCareUK March 15th, 2023

world-population-day-social-media-template-poster_1678922173.jpg

Hello everyone!

I am the new Forum Supporter for Safety & Knowledge Community.

You will start seeing numerous posts about different aspects of safety and well-being to promote the message that 7 Cups cares about your safety.

Some posts will be labelled *Trigger Warning* if they are believed to possibly cause distress, but they are ultimately very important in relation to keeping people safe on 7 Cups.

I lead a Safeguarding Team here in the UK and I am very experienced and passionate in Safeguarding and safety and how to protect Children, Adults and Vulnerable People, obviously, procedures are different in the real world to what they are on Cups and we are always looking for ways to improve to boost any and all aspects of your safety whilst using 7 Cups.

If you find anything distressing, please feel free to get in touch to talk about it, but whilst it could be distressing for some people, it is also very important and relevant to others.

7 Cups strives to be inclusive and diverse and this is why we need to ensure that everyone, regardless of background, receives relevant safety information.

I look forward to sharing content with you all and giving this amazing community a new lease of life for the purposes in which it was created.

I look forward to seeing your engagement and getting to know you all.

iCareUK

❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 16th, 2023

@iCareUK

Wooohoooo for stepping up to support the community in raising awareness and ensuring safety! Soo looking forward to everything you have in store for us! I know it'll be great!❤

iCareUK OP March 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun <3

Lou73 March 16th, 2023

Thanks for the advanced notice of the potentially triggering content @iCareUK, looking forward to seeing more content and learning more 😊