Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

delete

lelice September 22nd, 2014

How can I delete an old thread I posted?

Anomalia September 26th, 2016

@lelice - I'm guessing this is too late to be helpful for you at this point, but for others wondering, to get a thread or post deleted, you can contact any forum mentor and they can take care of it for you - just send the link! :)

amiableBlueberry2942 September 29th, 2016

@Anomalia I dont understand your answer. Please HELP ME...

amiableBlueberry2942 September 29th, 2016

How do I delete my posts? I need to delete my posts. I tried deactivating my account but my posts are still visable. I created this account to check and I can still see my posts. I want to remove my posts. They are too personal. I tried emailing, I left mssages. Noones getting back to me. My abusers are present on this site and I need my posts removed permanently. They can not see what I thought I was writing in a private-ish space. I never thought they'd be here. Please help me find a way to remove my posts. I am freaking out hard. I am having constant panic attacks. This is overwhelmingly difficult to deal with. I should never have share anything. Please please HELP ME.

Anomalia September 29th, 2016

@amiableBlueberry2942 - You cannot personally delete your posts, but if you send me or another forum mentor links and request to delete them, we will be able to.