Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Relationship Problems

bubbleHuman3867 April 4th, 2016

I have a friend who is going through some tough times right now with his partner. He explained to me that they keep having this on and off relationship, they keep taking off the realtionship because she's tired of him keep their relationship a secret. He has put a lot of himself to keep her and the relationship going but to only find her 'cheating' on another guy but he doesn't know exactly what to do. Keeps blaming himself that he did something wrong. Could I get advice on how to help him? Please?

Strengthtobend April 5th, 2016

@bubbleHuman3867

I can understand why he would be upset about her seeing other people but she's never cheated on him if he is the one keeping their relationship secret. Women want to feel loved and adored. I'm sure being his little secret doesn't bring about that feeling for her no matter how well he treats her or makes her feel when they are together. Maybe he should ask himself why he needs to keep their relationship hidden

TransAm85 April 4th, 2016

@bubbleHuman3867 Well if he isn't being open about the relationship, of course she is going to find someone who is proud to be w/her! Cheating is very immature, but obviously she is hurt.