Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Question for Laura

reservedShade279 August 23rd, 2015

So, @Laura, I had a generalized question and thought I'd post it here:

Yesterday (Aug 22nd, 2015) two mods warned me for "being sucidial" - when I was not. I was merely chatting while sitting on a roof, then later people are saying social media (namely kik account usernames), I say "I love how the mods are deleting the kik usernames so quickly" - note: I never said my kik username at all, and I got warned, so now that's three warnings and I'm muted and I haven't done anything wrong.

I never once shared social media, nor was I suicidal at all, so under what grounds do these mods have to issue these warnings? I told them 20 times I wasn't suicidal, still got warned, I never once posted social media, but still got warned leading to a mute. I'm not trying to cause an argument, I think it's just borderline abuse of power, since I told them many times I wasn't sucidal I was just sitting on a roof, and still warned, and then I never posted social media, just said the phrase I indicated above, and got warned and muted. @Heather

MrMeNr1 August 25th, 2015

This story feels very similar to me. I guess I was one of those mods, and therefore I would like to apologise for sending a warning, if I did. However, as the chat may go very fast at times, it might be good practice to PM a mod about the fact that you're in fact just sitting on a roof just because you're sitting there, without any suicidal thoughts. I'm not saying you didn't do that, I'm merely suggesting that might be a good thing to do! :)