Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My sister

Blooker June 30th, 2015

So evory since I moved I haven't made eny friendsand then my sister came back from collage who we used to be very close and I thought she would come here and we would do tuns of stuff together go to the mall go to the beach an she would sweep me off my feetand I wouldn't be so depressed eny more but since she's been here I have been even more deprest All she wants to do is whatch TV I ask like 5 times a day I say hey let's go out and go to the pool or go to the mall eny thing you pick evory time she says no she just wants to whatch TV WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE GiVE ME ADVICE I AM DESPRET😭😡😤😢😟

Ginger323 July 1st, 2015

Honestly you should enjoy the time you have with your sister. I know it's probably not the advice you wanted but I just loss my sister and I'd kill to just sit and watch TV with her. And besides I highly doubt she's going to spend the rest of her life watching TV. She'll get up and hang with you just give it some time

Blooker OP July 1st, 2015

Oh my gosh I am so sorry I my sister is annoying but I couldn't margin losing hair thank you and I will be prying for you and your family

Ginger323 July 1st, 2015

It's ok. It's just my niece and my aunt you should pray for. My mom abandoned us and my dad raped me and left so it's just me my aunt and my niece left

I am so sorry I definitely will

Ginger323 July 1st, 2015

Thank you. Just promise me you'll enjoy every moment you can with your sister

I promise