Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How to quit my monthly paid account?

SweetMango April 19th, 2016

I got the monthly full app and I like to make sure to quit on time if I don't like to use it anymore. Where exactly can I fine the option to quit?

Many thanks :)

fluffyUnicorns84 April 19th, 2016

@SweetMango Hi If you using the app I believe you have to email community@7cups.com. However on the desktop site they is option to cancel in settings I believe.

Tagging @krinkthemellowunicorn to ensure this is correct.

SweetMango OP April 20th, 2016

@fluffyUnicorns84 thank you very much. I can't find anything in the settings but I will just email and see what happens :) thanks again!

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn April 20th, 2016

@fluffyUnicorns84 - I believe you can cancel directly in the app, but I'd have to check this.

If you upgraded via the iTunes App Store (only possible since Monday) then you need to do any cancellations via Apple.

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn I upgraded it after my wellness test.

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn April 20th, 2016

@SweetMango in a browser or in the app?

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn I believe in the app. ^^ thanks again for helping me.

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn April 21st, 2016

@SweetMango - was it on an iPhone or an Android phone?

btw, you can always open a support ticket to get a refund processed, but I'm trying to figure out if I can help you just do it yourself. The tricky part is it works differently depending on how you paid.

SweetMango OP April 21st, 2016

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn no refund nessesary :) I just like to know, becauce whenever I feel like quitting this app I know where to go. It was on an Android phone.

@SweetMango - got it. always good to know where the exist signs are :)

it looks like you may need to do it on the site currently. I am looking into acct management on the app.

@SweetMango - ok, if you upgraded on the website (in a browser) or in the app before a week or so ago (giving a credit card number directly) then you cancel the recurring subscription (when the time comes) from the Settings page on the site.

If you paid using Google Wallet (directly in the Android app without entering a credit card number at the time) then you cancel a recurring subscription in the Google Play Store.

fluffyUnicorns84 April 21st, 2016

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn Thankyou for your help your a star unicorn !! <3

@fluffyUnicorns84 - unicorns reprazent!

SweetMango OP April 21st, 2016

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn thanks again!!! Now everyone knows.

You have a heart of gold, thanks for sharing and taking your time to look for it. <3

@SweetMango - aw thanks, in my view we owe you this info. it should not be a treasure hunt!