Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How to find forms I have commented in...

aalexana12 October 17th, 2015

Anyone know how to do this?

aalexana12 OP October 17th, 2015

sorry for the spelling

Ace13 October 18th, 2015

@nataliealexandrea Do you mind me asking what form(s) you are talking about? :)

aalexana12 OP October 18th, 2015

@Ace13 - sorry, it might have been thread(s) not forum

ZaraSmiles October 18th, 2015

Hi there, lovely @nataliaalexandrea

At the moment, we don't have a precise way of being able to find threads we have posted in or created. However, you can utilise the 'Search Forum' function to type in your username and hopefully a few of your posts will pop up. Also, if you want, you can make use of this Member Suggestion Box to pop in the idea of being able to look back on your previous posts.

Sending tons of hugs your way!

PeppermintSnowflake October 23rd, 2015

I'm not the only one! I was coming in to ask the same thing. I have posted in forums and then I want to go back and re-read what someone had replied or something. It is great to get notifications when someone posts something new, however a list of threads we currently subscribe to would be helpful. I'll have to find the listener suggestion form :D

Ace13 October 24th, 2015

@PeppermintSnowflake Just in case you didn't find it, here's the listener suggestion box :) https://goo.gl/YAykrH

PeppermintSnowflake October 24th, 2015

@Ace13 Thanks, I did find it! laugh I appreciate you following up to make sure yes

LostAndAlone66 November 3rd, 2015

I too wanted to do this. It would be helpful to have a list of threads we are subscribed to. I replied to a young lady I was worried about, & after a LOT of searching, I found the thread. But I also tried with another member & had no luck. I even lost my own thread.

Thank you.