Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Glitch with Listener account

Hermitlight July 15th

After changing my password on my Listener account last Thursday, it automatically locked me out of my Listener account to where it automatically logs me into my member account with no option to log into my Listener account.

I put in a support request for this, but still have not heard back. My main concern is that my regular listenees will wind up thinking I'm ignoring/ghosting them if this goes on any longer as there appears to be no way to message my listenees from my member account to tell them what happened. I'm not sure what to do.

Hope July 15th

@Hermitlight

Hi Hermit, thank you for reaching out. Is there a chance that you selected the same password and email for both accounts?

If that is the case, change either the email or password for the member account as you are logged in and use the old combination to log into your listener account

Hermitlight OP July 15th

@Hope

@Hope

Hey, thank you for responding. Yes, I chose the same email and password for both accounts, or rather, it never really made me create a new/separate email/password when I created my Listener account from what I can remember.

I just tried changing both my email and my password on my member account and it still isn't even giving me the option to log in to my Listener account as if it doesn't even exist. I know it didn't get deleted, because I can still see it from the outside. My Listener username is (username removed by Hope) if that helps. 

Hope July 15th

@Hermitlight

That is odd! I will PM