Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

"Emotional Wellness Test"

hereigoagain March 14th, 2017

I get to see a graph of my previous scores in 'My Progress', but no link that would have been really convenient for re-taking the test and continuing to track the development.

I used to be able to access the test at the very bottom of the site, but now the link - along with several others - is gone.

The only remaining way that I know to access the test is a pop-up when I'm trying to connect to a listener. That's about the time I'm LEAST likely to want to take it, because you know, I'm (hopefully) about to connect to a listener.

What gives?

wonderfulMagic99 March 14th, 2017

I agree, it would be nice if it was easily accessible. Hopefully the ability to access it from the My Progress page will be restored.

In the meantime, here's a link to the test:

https://www.7cups.com/free-emotional-wellness-test/

hereigoagain OP March 14th, 2017

@wonderfulMagic99

I still had it in my browser history / URL auto-complete, but thank you smiley

adaptablehouse7827 March 14th, 2017

@wonderfulMagic99 yay I'm 90% depressed 71% lonely 61% anxious

wonderfulMagic99 March 15th, 2017

@adaptablehouse7827

I'm glad you were able to access the test! How do you feel about your results?

adaptablehouse7827 March 15th, 2017

@wonderfulMagic99 only surprised that what I called lonely and anxious isn't higher. Other than that not surprised. I've had depression problems for about 13 years now and less than social skills for 15 years

wonderfulMagic99 March 16th, 2017

@adaptablehouse7827 I'm sorry to hear you have those problems. They can be tough things to deal with.

caterpillargirl March 15th, 2017

Hey, I was trying to find some correct place to ask this question, and can't figure how where to go with this question.. but it is related to the Emotional Wellness Test results...so I'll adk it here. I've been taking the test consistently for months and months, but the results graph that indicates accumulative scores makes NO sense whatsoEVER to me. It just shows a bunch of squiggly colored lines (with some colors not even defined) contained in a box. Can anyone help me figure out what my progress, or lack of progress means as it relates to those multicolored, intersecting lines? I'm not stupid, but it seems to me there should be clearer instructions/definitions posted with that graph. I use to work professionally writing documentation and instructional manuals...and some things on this site really need revamping for clarity's sake, and to be more user-friendly!

wonderfulMagic99 March 15th, 2017

@caterpillargirl That does sound confusing! I think there is at least supposed to be a legend, so it sounds like there might be a glitch with the graph. You can submit a support ticket so it can be looked at.

caterpillargirl March 15th, 2017

@wonderfulMagic99

Thanks for letting me know where to go with my question. I greatly appreciate your taking the time to respond. I'll send my question to the link you shared and hope they can help me better understand my results.

wonderfulMagic99 March 16th, 2017

@caterpillargirl You're welcome, I hope the graph improves!